Samsung ANC Type-C Earphone are new headphones with active noise canceling
The most exciting things the wired Samsung ANC Type-C Earphone can do are:
- Active noise canceling (ANC) that blocks up to 99.15% of outside sound.
- 14.8 mm dynamic source.
It’ll be interesting to look at the significant announced 99.15% noise canceling. Usually, full-sized headphones block about 90% of the noise when tested. But the design is different so the ANC could be more effective. It’ll be clear after testing.
What are the benefits of these two companies working together?
The new Samsung headphones were developed with AKG, a company that mostly deals in audio technology. They were able to give the Samsung ANC Type-C Earphone a beautiful design and well-thought-out controls. The developers included all the necessary functions. The controls are intuitive.
- Volume up – move back.
- Volume down – move forward.
- A button to turn on, play, pause, answer, and end calls.
- ANC activation button.
Did Samsung and AKG make headphones that are comfortable for everyone?
Many people run into the problem that headphones are always falling out or they’re too big. So, they’ve included three covers (S/M/L) with replacements.
Samsung has been making changes for the better recently and making sure things are comfortable for its customers.
Is the lack of color options a problem?
Usually, people don’t bother with picking a color and just buy them in black – a solid, stylish color. Samsung is aware of this and decided to release only one universal color. The black headphones look nice and you can put on blue colors that add a nice touch.
Someone will always be unhappy because there’s just one color. They look beautiful and if you don’t like black, remember that you don’t buy headphones for the color but for sound quality and how comfortable they are.
Technical characteristics of the Samsung ANC Type-C Earphone
Everyone’s obsessed with buying wireless headphones, but don’t think about why wired headphones are excellent.
- You don’t have to charge them all the time (they charge off your phone).
- There’s no sound delay.
- The sound quality is always good independent of coders.
- They’re half the price for the same sound quality.
Samsung headphones use a USB-C connection. This type of connection separates the left and right channels into stereo-sound and doesn’t do anything worse than 3.5 mm. And it beats it out in functionality. You can’t get noise canceling with 3.5 mm headphones without built-in batteries.
Samsung ANC Type-C Features, Items included and Price
- Intracanal wired headphones
- Connection: USB-C
- ANC support
- Cable type: cloth-covered cable (USB-C)
- Weight: 26.3 g
Microphone and sound characteristics
- Microphone: present
- Active noise canceling: present
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 109 dB
- Frequency range: from 20 to 20000 Hz
- Samsung ANC Type-C Earphones;
- Replaceable covers (S/M/L);
- Additional hybrid ear covers (S/M/L);
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+
- All Samsung phones without 3.5mm jacks (including the Galaxy Note10)
- All Samsung tablets without 3.5 mm jacks (including the Galaxy Tab S6)